Abraham John Jaggernauth
The gleeful ties that bind our lives,
Binds us more than happenings inside.
Ties our lives and binds our time,
With timeless nights beyond our eyes.
Fill this life with light that shines,
Sight that finds the light that blinds.
Glee with night, time with light;
Brightens our days that darkness smites.
Saddest sadness becomes night's despite,
But Happiness, replaces tomorrow's newest light.
Abraham John Jaggernauth's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Happiness by Abraham John Jaggernauth )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Ballad of John O'Kelly, Chris Zachariou
- Il et Elle se regardent, Eric Dubois
- Mountain, gajanan mishra
- Heures débridées, Eric Dubois
- The end, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- God Truly Cares For Me, Dr John Celes
- Comme une pluie battante, Eric Dubois
- Burma Iconic Lady Aung San Suu Kyi (The .., U Win Kyi
- Demon, gajanan mishra
- COLORS OF THE DAY, Philo Yan