Abraham John Jaggernauth
Just this one time, the light is upon our lime.
This is our time, the lights, the camera, the life.
This time, we make our life, we make lights.
We shine, and this night is our time.
Let's make this night worth the time.
The time we've waited for this night.
Because life is made for such a time.
For such a life, this night.
Last, let's make this right.
For this night, this light shines bright.
This night, shines, candle light.
Abraham John Jaggernauth's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Candle Light by Abraham John Jaggernauth )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting me, Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo