Abraham John Jaggernauth
Just this one time, the light is upon our lime.
This is our time, the lights, the camera, the life.
This time, we make our life, we make lights.
We shine, and this night is our time.
Let's make this night worth the time.
The time we've waited for this night.
Because life is made for such a time.
For such a life, this night.
Last, let's make this right.
For this night, this light shines bright.
This night, shines, candle light.
Abraham John Jaggernauth's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Candle Light by Abraham John Jaggernauth )
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey