Absent Wryta Poems
- The Woman I Am Some say I am a strong woman Some tell me I ...
- Conformity I have never tried conformity And I am speaking ...
- If I Could If I could put my lyrics Over the right beat A ...
- A Bold Life Send up a prayer I am now a player In this game...
- My Leaving Gift, My Prayer As I prepare to leave I ask myself...
- Questions I look at you, Looking at me Your face, Your ...
- Him On My Mind I see him and my mind wanders My mind wonders...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Absent Wryta
The Woman I Am
Some say I am a strong woman
Some tell me I am a brave woman
Some think I should be more of a woman
Some will tell you I'm a good woman
While some think I'm not much of a woman
Or at all like any woman they ever knew
And that I could be so much more
But all I am is a woman
All I am is my woman
I am the woman I can be
The one I want to be
Not the one I should be, could be, would be
Not so much more, too much like, or nearly so