Addy Adenawo Poems
- You Are My Angel Some people believe, there is a one The ...
- Rude Awakening How long would it take before the veil would ...
- Merging Territories Let's blur the line that divides Erase ...
- A Sonnet For Maya From the well of her being Flowed a depth ...
- Philosophy Of The Snail Where doth time fly to as it goes ...
- Haiku T1 (Midnight Routine)
- The Hypothetical 'Mr Right' My kinda man is too perfect even ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Addy Adenawo
You Are My Angel
Some people believe, there is a one
The one who points, your way to the sun.
A person they believe, makes them complete
The one who will support, when facing defeat
'You are my angel', my one and only
My forever love, so we'll never be lonely.
You've brought to my life, all your love and care
It made me see, when I realized how rare..
It is to meet your angel, or their lifetime one
Through you and my children, whose life has begun.
What you've done, you've illuminated my soul
It's you and your love, that has made me whole.
The feel of your love, ...