Adele Katie Bowling
Adele Katie Bowling Poems
- My Family My family's dear to me Dear like nothing ...
- Why I'M Single When I find the person I want to give my ...
- Act Your Age Note: This is a song!
- Trees And Leaves since trees grow tall through spring and ...
- Keep Your Dreams Alive Note: This is a song!
- Fly Note: This is a song!
- Do It Now Note: This is a song!
Hello! My name is Adele and I want to be a poet someday. I'm currently fourteen years old and I've written several poems.
I really think that poetry is a form of art, and art is all about expressing yourself or making a point. I feel like a poem is like a seed floating on the wind. It's blown into your mind for a few moments, just long enough for you to grasp the words. I think that ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adele Katie Bowling
My family's dear to me
Dear like nothing else
My family's there for me
When I feel aloneness
My family's close together
Close together, nothing's better
My family's the best thing
That's happened to me