Aimanu Begum Poems
- The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter I saw the small plant In the ...
- Love Is Not A Prison My love, I do not believe in chain. And...
- A Letter To My Ex One last word my dear, I will not ask how...
- A Woman Is Just Dead Flesh Dark fear plagues my mind, I ...
- A Pregnant New Year I stand at the threshold Of a pregnant ...
- The Scent Of A Woman They find me beautiful Some send their ...
- I Am No Caged Bird I laugh A thousand springs rush Down the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aimanu Begum
The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter
I saw the small plant
In the deserted tin shed
Growing happily in the dark
Under a broken wooden crate
The slender stem bending its neck
Towards the crack in the wall,
Seeking out sunlight and the breeze,
To get rid of the blanched look.
The heart seeks and searches without pause,
A lonely hunter stalking love day and night.
It dies everyday a little with sickness growing.
Sometimes it is almost stifled
Under an overwhelming desire
To sit on a bench in some railway station
And pour out to a stranger
The contents inside as the blood ...