Alon Calinao Dy
Alon Calinao Dy Poems
- I Still Love You I still love you even though it's hard to ...
- What Is Love For Me? ''Love is blind, '' as they say. Others...
- A Nurse When all of your loved ones are gone And you're ...
- Silent Night Staring at the moon and the stars above All ...
- I Am Alon Dy I am Alon Dy, Son of Mila and Tong Dy, ...
- God Only Knows God opens doors of opportunity that No one ...
- September: A Month To Remember It was a perfect time of ...
Alon Calinao Dy is a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing at St. Jude College, Manila. He is one of the top students at St. Jude College of Nursing and a former clinical instructor at St. Augustine, Quezon City. He was a staff nurse at Fatima University Medical Center, Valenzuela City in 2007 and currently at Chest Diseases Hospital (formerly known as Kuwait Heart Center) , Sabah Region, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Still Love You
I still love you even though it's hard to explain
These feelings I have for you will always remain.
Even if I'll cross the river or climb the mountain,
I still love you and I'll take the challenge
'Cause my love can slay a mighty dragon.
I still love you even though you're mad
or sometimes you're hard to understand.
I'll still hold my head up and be proud
'Cause once in lifetime I got
The most beautiful woman in the planet.
Although my pride is high,
Hurts you most of the time
or makes you cry all night,
I still love you like sunshine.