Anjelie Llorico Poems
- Born To Survive Stabbed a million times to death, ...
- The Fighter Breathe in deep, don't ever give up. Breathe in ...
- Under The Same Sky Whenever helicopters pass above the sky, ...
- Anfaret (Anna, Fay And Margare... That December we shared a ...
- Neon Lights A smile came from my lips and it reached my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anjelie Llorico
Born To Survive
Stabbed a million times to death,
Desperately catching up my breath.
Been hurt too much, I can’t get up.
This throbbing pain in my heart, I can’t stop.
One night when no one was around,
I found myself standing on holy ground.
Now that things fall, I knelt down.
Saying, “God, please hear my aching sound.”
Just like before, he heard my troubled cry.
He made me stand up and hold my head up high.
“He is my strength”, I realized.
Why should I feel low when I am His child?
Now, here I am facing life.
I am finally happy but life is not life ...