anju addanki Poems
- Anniversary! It was such a bright day, As all was in my ...
- A Mother's Heart. Mother's heart is always so PURE, ...
- My Husband. Husband is someone; You spend most of your life...
- Chocolate! Chocolates, Chocolates, Chocolates, Milk- ...
- 27 Years! ! ! ! ! 27 years of my life- I lived like a ...
- My Childhood My mother tells me about it, And I also ...
- A Reason To Live! The tenderness in your eyes- When you ...
Hi! ! ! ! Poetry field is a wonderful world in itself. I started writing poems when i was 17...And i love it.I am from Mumbai but now in South Africa. I hope my poems will be loved by one and all. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
It was such a bright day,
As all was in my way,
The sun showed its first ray,
And my husbands kiss made me gay.
Cuddling each other in the bed,
To the memories did it led,
Making love like newly wed,
Made my face turn like red.
Downstairs did we ran,
In to the kitchen holding a pan,
Making our lunch plan,
We had a full ban.
Diamond on my finger,
Bringing the bodies nearer,
Suddenly felt the warmth on my lips,
And my heart flips,
Which felt like a bliss.
Walking hand in hand,
To the restaurant did we land, ...