A Mother's Heart.
Mother's heart is always so PURE,
That always makes you CURE.
Mother's heart always WORRIES,
When she hears kids QUERIES.
Mother's heart is always with COMFORT,
When kids are in TROUBLE.
Mother's heart is always STRONG,
When we try to mend our WRONGS.
Mother's heart is always at TASK,
When we always ASK.
Mother's heart is always at CALL,
When we always FALL.
Mother's heart is always RIGHT,
When we take things LIGHT.
And if I had a choice of Mother's -
You would be the on I'd select.
anju addanki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Mother's Heart. by anju addanki )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Measures Of Anticipation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Yellowhammer, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Sonnet: God Always Wins, Dr John Celes
- Memory, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Three faulty jobs done by the people who.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Patterns Within Rainbows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shyness of her (ii), binod bastola
- Attach importance, gajanan mishra
- Silent Death, Adewale Ajakanri
- Not enough, hasmukh amathalal