A Mother's Heart.
Mother's heart is always so PURE,
That always makes you CURE.
Mother's heart always WORRIES,
When she hears kids QUERIES.
Mother's heart is always with COMFORT,
When kids are in TROUBLE.
Mother's heart is always STRONG,
When we try to mend our WRONGS.
Mother's heart is always at TASK,
When we always ASK.
Mother's heart is always at CALL,
When we always FALL.
Mother's heart is always RIGHT,
When we take things LIGHT.
And if I had a choice of Mother's -
You would be the on I'd select.
anju addanki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Mother's Heart. by anju addanki )
- Pastoral Elegy Mode, Peter Jay Shippy
- I felt my heart going boom, boom, boom, Erato
- The Good Thieves, Peter Jay Shippy
- Villanelle, Peter Jay Shippy
- First comes a riddle, Ahmed Tawfik
- My Father was a Farmer: A Ballad, Robert Burns
- It's Hard to Imagine That Nothing At All.., Peter Jay Shippy
- How cruel are the parents, Robert Burns
- Things change, Ahmed Tawfik
- Lines to an Old Sweetheart, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(20 October 1854 – 10 November 1891)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)