Come-Live With Me
Pain... is that what i feel when you are away?
-the prick, the ache and the thorn in my heart?
Lonliness...is that what surrounds me?
-the void, the gloom and the darkness?
Scared-is that what i feel without you?
-dark shadows, hidden enemies and clouded sky?
Don't leave me like this, no never....
The thought of it makes me quiver,
Do hear my pleas, darling, to come and live with me.
Pleasure! is what I feel with you by me,
light headedness, my singing heart and the starry nights.
Come-Fly with me.
Satisfied! is how I feel in your arms secure.
Safe from the hidden shadows,
Come- Hold me.
Confident! I am with you near me-
and cross the seven oceans i shall but,
Darling do hear;
Come-Live with me.
anju addanki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Come-Live With Me by anju addanki )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu