ArmourQuill Hunter Poems
- I'D Dance I’d dance in the morning When the world has ...
- True, Real, Love True love is tested True love is best Love...
- Compulsive-Aggressive Behaviou... In cases non-violence ...
- Boring Yet Illustrious Ancesto... In History, the Prophetess ...
- My Personal Trainer Being a conductor is like being a coach, ...
- Two Natures Within Two natures fighting within my chest One ...
- God Told Noah To Build An Ark God told Noah to build an ...
From the age of twelve (after hearing of King Solomon youthful desire for Wisdom) , I determined to seek out and find Wisdom compass and clichés or sayings of the Wise. Solomon, whom I later discovered to be my Gggggggg-great-ancestor, wrote: ‘He [that is God~] set a compass [circle] upon the face of the deep or plenum.'
Personally ascribed as one who hits straight-to-heart issue of what matters most. Excellence is all I aspire to claim. I'd say my poetry style resembles a Rainbow than any thing else. If you find a style, which you like most likely there’s not be another, for each is uniquely varied in style and form. I haven’t studied poetry but an author of Poetry books once ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ArmourQuill Hunter
I’d dance in the morning
When the world has begun
I’d dance in the moonlight
For the glory of His Son
I’d dance for Heaven, dearly on earth
Sweet of frankincense, and gifts, from birth
I’d dance for Father, Son, and even the Holy Ghost
I would love to dance for he who loves me most
I dance for the God's fishermen
Of the Gospel clan and Redemption's plan
As I’m sure, they’d all come with along me
We'd dance, together, on humanity's great sea
I’d dance on Sabbath, the Religionist to distain
I’d cure all the wounded, blind, and also the lame