Extended Family Members~ One
Dysfunctional conditions of family fractions diminish the whole.
Smaller mindsets diminish by cutting off limbs from God’s goal.
Judgmental and sectarian ways of mindsets from pride’s evil.
Medical injustice of legal drugs brought a mind altering level.
Satan put his finger on works of the flesh from my circular area.
One by one the family’s rootlet wheel pointed as if I had Malaria.
I recall the lyrics: if the whole world forsakes me I’ll take Christ.
Never once counting, nor ever could I imagine such a sacrifice.
God’s Word says He takes the solitude and puts them in a family.
As of now my extended family consist of one, and a sweet reality.
Why is it so easy to cut off a limb, one precious soul from kin~?
In the name of God, for control, walking a line with God so thin.
ArmourQuill Hunter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Extended Family Members~ One by ArmourQuill Hunter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Don't be selfish, gajanan mishra
- OTHER POETS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Overflowing (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence
- Introverter, B.. Alexander
- Can You Blame Me!, Lora Colon
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE لغة خاصة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ikaw lang, Jesus James Llorico
- SEASONS' PRETTY CLOTHES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Daily Grind, Charles Hice
- Winter (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence