ash enslow Poems
- Cultural Corruption If you are close minded and have more ...
- One Step Ahead A force that intends to corrupt me, and lower ...
- Tears In A Jar Saved up in a bottle are all the tears I've ...
- Absence Of Father Father, I do not hear your words. As in ...
- Just Me Nothing is going right This year has been an endless...
- Gave All I Had Don't you realize that words hurt me too ...
- Deflated Darkness Spin lazily Till I see Light.
Hello. The Road to hell was paved with good intentions. My mother told me that as i was growing up. She was right. Choices, consequences. Patience is a virtue. Knowledge is power. What you see isnt always what is there, and almost never what you get. Ten steps forward, five steps back, and if your lucky you wont get stuck in wet cement. Up shit creek without a paddle. You only get what you ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ash enslow
If you are close minded and have more conservative needs
Please stop here, you may not like what your about to read.
For whom do we hate when we have a bad day
the wet back, the negro, the old china man, and the gay? ?
Some see America as a dream come true
So why do we resent them, cuz we wish we could too?
We spread anger and racism like it’s in high demand
But were really disgracing this country’s land
I mean why do we curse the things we cant have
And why do we claim to be good when we really act bad?
So many people benefit from the U.S.
If we could all ...