ash enslow Poems
- One Step Ahead A force that intends to corrupt me, and lower ...
- Tears In A Jar Saved up in a bottle are all the tears I've ...
- Absence Of Father Father, I do not hear your words. As in ...
- Just Me Nothing is going right This year has been an endless...
- Gave All I Had Don't you realize that words hurt me too ...
- Deflated Darkness Spin lazily Till I see Light.
- Unstuck Me Trapped between two opposites stuck, stranded, ...
Hello. The Road to hell was paved with good intentions. My mother told me that as i was growing up. She was right. Choices, consequences. Patience is a virtue. Knowledge is power. What you see isnt always what is there, and almost never what you get. Ten steps forward, five steps back, and if your lucky you wont get stuck in wet cement. Up shit creek without a paddle. You only get what you ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ash enslow
One Step Ahead
A force that intends to corrupt me, and lower me to their level
Hells demons of darkness working to recruit me for the devil
They know I ain't been around their block
So I appear as weak pray in the eyes of hells hawks
So they toss me a bone to see if I chase
Hoping ill bite on their irresistible bate
Cowards of their kind hold an onward pursuit
To change people like me and gain more of their suit
Well this ain't chess and I'm not a pawn
I keep myself grounded as the game board plays on
I guess these soldiers have a complex and feel empowered ...