Atara Gedalowitz Poems
- Dance, Dance Dance, Dance To the music Dance, Dance To the...
- I Lived Train me to think Then I will wonder Train me to ...
- Procrastinator's Dilemma I will, I won't, I do, I don't I ...
- A True Friend Someone who cares when you're up Someone who ...
- A Journey Every Journey has a beginning, Has a goal. A ...
- All The Time In The World We think we have all the time in ...
- The Lesson In Goodbye Away, away So far away It happens
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Atara Gedalowitz
To the music
To the beat
To the rhythm
Stomp your feet
Your tune they don't hear
Have no fear
If you're alive
You're doing well
So the world can tell
You know you've got
A life to live
And you're looking at the joy
This world can give
And you're dancing and laughing,
You won't be dragged down
You'd rather keep moving
Than wear a deep frown
Til it's played...