Atara Gedalowitz Poems
- Dance, Dance Dance, Dance To the music Dance, Dance To ...
- When I'Ve Been Wrong I'm feeling down inside My face I wish...
- I Lived Train me to think Then I will wonder Train me to ...
- The Lesson In Goodbye Away, away So far away It happens
- Gifted Have you ever raced against Someone so much ...
- Paper Is Beauty Paper is beauty If you look with Your ...
- Victourious Veteran Carry me slowly, Carry me softly, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Atara Gedalowitz
To the music
To the beat
To the rhythm
Stomp your feet
Your tune they don't hear
Have no fear
If you're alive
You're doing well
So the world can tell
You know you've got
A life to live
You're looking at the joy
This world can give
And you're dancing and laughing,
Won't be dragged down
You'd rather keep moving
Than stay with a frown
'Til it's played to...