I am what I am because I am, Right?
Or is it because of what I have done? Confusion
The impact I have made?
Is it because of what I have seen and heard?
Of what I have felt?
I have been built block upon block,
memory upon memory,
time upon time,
I can not know I exist.
The past is intangible,
So is the future,
And the present constantly fades.
So what am I?
Atara Gedalowitz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Confusion by Atara Gedalowitz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra