beautiful imperfection Poems
- My Best Friend Is Also My Hero I just sat there trying to ...
- Let Me Be Me, Give Me That Cha... I tell myself not to hide, ...
- Countless Tears See these tears watch them fall, they're ...
- My Smile Look me in the eyes, that's where the real truth ...
- Depression Creeps Upon You So ...
- Cousins Are Sometimes The Best...
- Caught Up In The Drama That Su...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about beautiful imperfection
My Best Friend Is Also My Hero
I just sat there
trying to hold in
all my emotions
I didn't want to give in.
But then you showed me
bottling up emotions doesn't always work
it only leaves you feeling
like a totally worthless dork.
So I gave in to you
and told you what was going on
and together we fought this thing
that was going terribly wrong.
You gave me the strength I needed
to just carry on
my happiness would be gone.
You were my shoulder to lean on
you knew just what to say
you knew when I needed a hug
or I just needed you to pray.
so I want to ...