Bron Dayvid Poems
- You'Re Welcome If I don't practice what I preach It's ...
- A Prayer Now I lay me down to sleep I pray the lord my soul ...
- How A Poet Loves Part 2 (The S...
- Chasing Clouds The sky was clear blue Save one angelic ...
- The Brave One They say the brave one isn’t one who doesn’t ...
- Never Say Never You will never be good you will never make ...
- Red Skies Red skies Red skies cover up black lies ...
Born LeBron David Nelson
Raised in Cleveland Ohio
Poetry is second nature to me; its a sixth sense, and it keeps me sane.
A writer never dies. For as long as there is written language, there is life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bron Dayvid
If I don't practice what I preach
It's because I preach what you should practice
I give direction so you can be an actress or an actor
A factor in this world if and where I failed
Corrections of my imperfections I tell to you I see you through
So you can be saved
If I don't aspire it's because I'm busy trying to inspire
A sacrificial lamb I am 1 lost dream is a million found
A few spoken words is a brilliant sound when coming from a brilliant mind
With a pure soul is far more precious than gold
Wisdom of a man more than 3 times as old
And I'm only here...