Bron Dayvid Poems
- A Prayer Now I lay me down to sleep I pray the lord my soul ...
- How A Poet Loves Part 2 (The S...
- Chasing Clouds The sky was clear blue Save one angelic ...
- You'Re Welcome If I don't practice what I preach It's ...
- The Brave One They say the brave one isn’t one who doesn’t ...
- Never Say Never You will never be good you will never make ...
- Red Skies Red skies Red skies cover up black lies ...
Born LeBron David Nelson
Raised in Cleveland Ohio
Poetry is second nature to me; its a sixth sense, and it keeps me sane.
A writer never dies. For as long as there is written language, there is life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bron Dayvid
Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the lord my soul to keep
Should I die b 4 I wake
I pray the lord my soul to take
No wait I prey the lord my soul to roam
So my words will continue to b heard through each home
So I can bring peace, love, and joy after I’m gone
I feel it’s my destiny lord correct me if I’m wrong
Maybe I misconstrued with my vague attitude
But I’m certain of my fate this is what I want to do
This is what I wish to be
To cure the world of misery
Hear my voice lord as I beg and plea
I’m a free spirit let my spirit forever b free