Casey O'Sheridan Poems
- Dreams Dreams why do you torment me so? With visions of ...
- Chance, Destiny, Fate-Future Chance, destiny, fate, Call it...
- Confusion Confusion My mind is racing A constant Déjà vu
- Our Eternal Romance If the dawn should cease to burn And the...
- Something Is Missing Something is missing what could it be? ...
- The Morning Air Autumn Oh to smell-no! To taste the morning...
- Words Words so easily fill up a page They make a blank ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Casey O'Sheridan
Dreams why do you torment me so?
With visions of that for which I long for the most
But alas shall never come to be
Visions which escape my grasp every time like a ghost
Soon they haunt my days as well
They‘ll float by at a random, unexpected time
Suddenly catching me off guard
And once again they fill with hope my foolish mind
A hope that is euphoric but alas useless
As I have many times come to see
These visions of what I long for but will not come
With me always shall they be
Forevermore there will be no rest in my nights
Nor will there ...