There is no such thing as constructive criticism,
Its not a nice thing to do, you do it, you say it
Can’t take back the words becomes a part of you,
Why can’t people do what is right, be polite,
fact is you get more sweetness from honey than
Vinegar this is true.
Smiling when being critical doesn’t make it right,
As the meaningless of your thoughts is not to be
Mistaken vicious from the start.
Why do people criticize when they know its not
right, is it an ego trip to get their way or just a
Power trip to show off their might, of their ignorance
at best, Why can’t people say things that make
People smile, make them happy in this day!
Say I love you, what can I do to make you happy,
Hold me tight that is the criticism I want
To hear from you to night.
August 21 2004
Charles Garcia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Criticism by Charles Garcia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- (1) The Ceaseless Waves of Sorrow, Uriah Hamilton
- An Ode to a Toad Named Frank, Susan Sparks
- The Path, Deepak Hariharan
- A Hymn to God, Dr John Celes
- The Facebook Poem, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Jerk At Work, Alan W. Jankowski
- When Friends Betray Friends, Alan W. Jankowski
- My Love Did Sometimes Wander, Alan W. Jankowski
- No Help At All, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Bird, the Cat, the Monster and I…., Poetheart (back)