A Cloudy Day
Cloudy skies obscure your view,
A slight breeze moves the clouds,
Letting in the sun-shine open up a broken sky.
A sight of blue shines through:
A warm breeze caresses your face,
Making you feel at ease.
Reminding you of the days gone by,
Sorting all anxieties leaving your
Mind free and at ease.
For a heart be none but innocent,
Giving all it has for free.
Monday, January 16,2006
Charles Garcia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Cloudy Day by Charles Garcia )
- I Hope, Michael McParland
- Holding Fatima in the Light, Mohja Kahf
- Manifesto for the Chaste Wanton, Mohja Kahf
- Doves, Mohja Kahf
- Return of the Friend, Mohja Kahf
- On The Run In The Dream, Albert Martin
- My Grandmother Washes Her Feet in the Si.., Mohja Kahf
- Joan Rivers, Ima Ryma
- First October Twenty Fourteen, Tony Adah
- تحية طيبة, خليل مردم بك
Poem of the Day
(July 15 1964)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Viggo Stuckenberg
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns