Love from the Heart
My problem is my emotions expecting everyone to accept and yet show no emotions as to the test.
My problem is I always listen to people with more stress and all thinking that their way is best,
Why does no one listen when I say the blind man has no vision as to tell a deaf man how to see, excepting through the feelings and through the heart.?
A Kitty kat cannot say a word or talk, but can create emotions and show love from the heart, for she does not have to speak a word and you know she will always be there waiting very patiently for your return,
no complaints only waiting for your love.
For all I want you to do, in answer to my prayers is to feed me, shelter me, clean my litter box and I shall always be there waiting for you: Please don’t let me down.
Have you ever looked into the eyes of a Kitty Kat?
Charles Garcia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love from the Heart by Charles Garcia )
- Set a date, hasmukh amathalal
- Mandela, Gary Corseri
- In my own idea, gajanan mishra
- Sink deep, hasmukh amathalal
- It's on Sale, Doug Jones
- I Sang, Vera Sidhwa
- Something Just Touched Me, Stephen Warren Williams
- Waiting too Volunteer, michael walkerjohn
- Embargo all over, hasmukh amathalal
- Time shall, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Death Be Not Proud, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)