.....You Ask How Much I Love You (best love poems)
You ask how much I love you
And then you ask once more
And so my love I'll tell you now
As I did once before.
I love you more than flowers love
The rising of the sun
I love you more than horses love
The plains on which they run.
I love you more than eagles love
The currents way up high
I love you more than rainbows love
The droplets in the sky.
I love you more than fishes love
The sea in which they swim
I love you more than sea birds love
The waves on which they skim.
I love you more than moonbeams love
The planets as they turn
I love you more than starships love
The gases that they burn.
I love you more than Paris loved
Fair Helen when in Troy
I love you more than any girl
Has every loved a boy.
I love you more than Shakespeare loved
The muses in his verse
I love you more than rich old men
Love money in their purse.
I love you more than lollipops
I love you more than cheese
I even love you somewhat more than
Than honey made by bees!
I love you more than yesterday,
And every day before,
But I think that when tomorrow comes
I'll love you even more.
I love you quite a lot you see
But this I must impress
I love you more than any words
Could ever help express.
Charles Wiles's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (.....You Ask How Much I Love You (best love poems) by Charles Wiles )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
Poem of the Day
- Bird's View - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- motherly love, Candymarie Nevin
- Random Thought, fletcher maddern
- Still Awake 2, Michael P. McParland
- Esprit de corps, Naveed Khalid
- Escaping Home, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Enjoying Conversations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- How Long A Breath of Moment Be...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Communicating Through Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moments Of Refreshing Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak