.....When I Wake Up Every Morning (best love poems)
When I wake up every morning
I always watch you for a while
Then I kiss you very lightly,
Watch you lips turn to a smile.
Then you ask me what the time is
And I whisper in your ear
That the hour hardly matters
When you're lying warm and near.
Your smile grows slightly wider,
But you turn your face away,
Hide your head under the pillow,
Try to cheat the break of day.
Your hair wisps round about you,
Flows like water to your hips,
But your neck soon bare before me
Feels the pressure of my lips.
Then I touch you very lightly,
Run my fingers down your spine,
And your body gently waking
Turns till eyes gaze into mine.
And in that very moment,
As your mouth seeks to entice,
When I wake up every morning,
I am lost in paradise.
Charles Wiles's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (.....When I Wake Up Every Morning (best love poems) by Charles Wiles )
- Sa hagupit ni Yolanda, nagkabuhol-buhol, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- At Nights, Madrason writer
- Trajectorya ng masuyong hampas-lupa, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- falling down a well, well, you pushed me, Mandolyn ...
- Indeed, george albot
- Poets, Do You Agree?, Sandra Feldman
- broad boy souffle, derrick foster
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #3, Brian Johnston
- Steps Of Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Whispers Of Ancient Parables, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- One Art, Elizabeth Bishop
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)