.....When I Wake Up Every Morning (best love poems)
When I wake up every morning
I always watch you for a while
Then I kiss you very lightly,
Watch you lips turn to a smile.
Then you ask me what the time is
And I whisper in your ear
That the hour hardly matters
When you're lying warm and near.
Your smile grows slightly wider,
But you turn your face away,
Hide your head under the pillow,
Try to cheat the break of day.
Your hair wisps round about you,
Flows like water to your hips,
But your neck soon bare before me
Feels the pressure of my lips.
Then I touch you very lightly,
Run my fingers down your spine,
And your body gently waking
Turns till eyes gaze into mine.
And in that very moment,
As your mouth seeks to entice,
When I wake up every morning,
I am lost in paradise.
Charles Wiles's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (.....When I Wake Up Every Morning (best love poems) by Charles Wiles )
- Building Bricks, Jude Ogunade
- A Hydro Odyssey, Patrick Czyz
- Salvation, Earth And Sadness, Tony Adah
- Perspective, Patrick Czyz
- flesh to flesh, jaquesha webb
- Make it a new day., Patrick Czyz
- A Deadly Romance, Akhtar Jawad
- Tear Stained Haiku, Patrick Czyz
- It Hurts When Your're Letting Go, Marvin Tordillos
- Where Is The Faith Kept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)