.....When I Wake Up Every Morning (best love poems)
When I wake up every morning
I always watch you for a while
Then I kiss you very lightly,
Watch you lips turn to a smile.
Then you ask me what the time is
And I whisper in your ear
That the hour hardly matters
When you're lying warm and near.
Your smile grows slightly wider,
But you turn your face away,
Hide your head under the pillow,
Try to cheat the break of day.
Your hair wisps round about you,
Flows like water to your hips,
But your neck soon bare before me
Feels the pressure of my lips.
Then I touch you very lightly,
Run my fingers down your spine,
And your body gently waking
Turns till eyes gaze into mine.
And in that very moment,
As your mouth seeks to entice,
When I wake up every morning,
I am lost in paradise.
Charles Wiles's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (.....When I Wake Up Every Morning (best love poems) by Charles Wiles )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- All about me Ma!, Damian Murphy
- Broken World, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- Committee Meetings, Edgar Albert Guest
- Golf Luck, Edgar Albert Guest
- All The Love We Hide, Michael McParland
- The Simple Things, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Bride, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bread And Jam, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Cut-Down Trousers, Edgar Albert Guest
- Lullaby, Edgar Albert Guest