...Heaven Sent (best love poems)
Before that day I saw you
I never looked with true love's eyes,
But angels are revealing
And shine through all disguise.
Before that day I heard you
I never thought true love would call,
But angels are enthralling
And so you made me fall.
Before that day I touched you
I never knew how true love felt,
But angels are embracing
And so my heart did melt.
Before that day I kissed you
I never tasted true love's pull,
But angels are all giving
And let you drink your full.
Before that day I met you
I never knew what true love meant,
But angels are for loving
And you are heaven sent.
Charles Wiles's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (...Heaven Sent (best love poems) by Charles Wiles )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- No Choice, Elia Michael
- Bury My Unwillingness, Margaret Alice Second
- An advice, Somanathan Iyer
- Too long, too short, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Its been four months now, Vangile Mtyali
- Word of Poetry, Vangile Mtyali
- Life means, Somanathan Iyer
- Just for vegan, SALINI NAIR
- Drop In The Bucket, Michael McParland
- Drifting Hell, Michael McParland