Christopher Withers Poems
- Never Saved vision stunted by past deeds leading to my ...
- Life Is Life is fake, life is real,
- Hidden People screaming bombs fall from the sky darkness ...
- Death Is Cold death is just cold.
- The Watcher Is Watched I watch myself watch myself watching...
- Do Not Do not Be frightened of the 'life', The path ...
- Frozen Moments And You a surge of grief washes my senses, ...
I guess I try to explore things which are not easily graspable with words.
I try to write pieces which evoke 'something'. I try to write pieces that I myself would like to read. Ultimately, I try to write away from the well worn path that poetry usually treads.
My writing is first draft, and I hope I am improving.
Some day, I might write the piece which truely defines that ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christopher Withers
vision stunted by past deeds
leading to my current place,
childhood face: disconnected,
now adrift on stagnant lake.
cynicism scrawls the map
leading to my resting place,
a symptom of a drying mind,
what once was fluid, now is blind.
each denial of childhood dream
fractures now my world it seems.
mothers tears dried in her grave,
childhood view: never saved.