Cynthia Aluning Poems
- I Will Surely Lie Destiny dictates us who to meet in life, ...
- The Passion Of Christ (Struct...
- A Song In Time Notes floating, fleeting music in the air, ...
- Distant Passion Never thought of searching for love over the ...
- Once Upon A Magic once upon a time... something happened to...
- As The Water Pours Dewdrops in the night sparkle on ...
- Blown With The Wind You have taken my heart in your hands... ...
A Filipina who wishes to excel in whatever forms of arts - an outlet for self-expression...a pen and quill mightier than a sword and gun. She is well educated and as early became a professor of Economics for some time (pleasing her father's wish) only to find out later it was not her passion. She had experimented the world of showbiz in character roles, having penchant for latin/ballroom dancing, and is a freelance published writer not necessarily as a vocation but an avocation.
Cynthia Cangco Aluning is the full name, a.k.a. chitcyn
She can also be found at the following sites:
Poetry Poem (homesite)
Site Name: In Captivation
Poet: ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cynthia Aluning
I Will Surely Lie
Destiny dictates us who to meet in life,
but it's only the heart that will decide
who will really stay in this heart and mind
and if ever destiny dictates me to live without you
I will surely lie...not because of destiny,
...but my own free will