Dan Reynolds Poems
- My Old School. He couldn't go back to his old school, ...
- Did You Really Find God In A F...
- Thank God I'M An Atheist Thank God I'm an Atheist © One ...
- A Dragonfly Dilemma. The dragonfly decided not to land, nor...
- Michael....How Are You? If Michael was a mentor and a ...
- If Tristan Was Mending His Gir...
- A Sonnet On The Passing Of A F...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dan Reynolds
My Old School.
He couldn't go back
to his old school,
the bastards had knocked it down
Tore away his memories
his triggers to his past
and as an afterthought
rebuilt, renamed, and
reneged on their promise.
No more broken stained glass mosaics
no more shiny loo roll
no more lighting bunsen burners
from statically charged fingertips
no more prickly bushes
no more beatings, heading home
no more spittle-flicking
on the blazer backs in front.
No more wistful gazing
to the girls' school o'er the road
He picked out from the rubble