David Whittingham Poems
- The Cheerful Poem The sun is shining, The skies are clear, ...
- Sharks I swim the majestic depths, I eat what I need, But...
- Honesty To be honest I can’t do that thing at the weekend, ...
- Roman/Modern The forum in a metal case, Alexander’s library...
- The Monk With Long Pretty Hair I love this life, Sworn to ...
- Life Of A Modern Poet You must finish, Ten poems, By the ...
- Endings The world crashes down around me, Children of the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Whittingham
The Cheerful Poem
The sun is shining,
The skies are clear,
Everything is close,
That I hold dear,
Fears are long gone,
At last the darkness banished,
I realised the light has always shone,
When ever you were near,
And will never be gone,
The good deeds I now do,
Are for the goodness that had vanished,
And has returned anew
And I thank the gods,
And dam the sods,
For after all,
Happyness is never small,
The world is fair,
And worth a stare.