dechen lhamo Poems
- Empty Head The work of English, Keeps away my childish, ...
- Healing Cough Headaches and nerves pains, Throat, as though...
- Haiku Ii. white glittering snow, sun on it, got it melted, ...
- Haiku hissing greedy cat, on a rat jumped, rat spared, ...
- Reality Real Far away mountains are blue, And denser ...
- Not In A Dream Please! Coming In my dream, Is really a ...
- Bold Cell Phone Wearing a cloth of navy, Makes it quite ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The work of English,
Keeps away my childish,
Without any proper dish,
Not even a piece of dry fish.
Are my mates doing the same?
Oh! They are busy with game,
As if they are for it came,
Which would lead to a blame.
It’s impossible to compose,
When I am reluctant to propose,
Something with great purpose,
Forcing the failure to impose.
No, no, I should try,
Or else, Tutor will cry,
Making my lips dry,
Heart on a pan to fry.
Tik, tik, tik, , , it’s 12 morning,
But nothing is creeping,
And my heart is burning, ...