The work of English,
Keeps away my childish,
Without any proper dish,
Not even a piece of dry fish.
Are my mates doing the same?
Oh! They are busy with game,
As if they are for it came,
Which would lead to a blame.
It’s impossible to compose,
When I am reluctant to propose,
Something with great purpose,
Forcing the failure to impose.
No, no, I should try,
Or else, Tutor will cry,
Making my lips dry,
Heart on a pan to fry.
Tik, tik, tik, , , it’s 12 morning,
But nothing is creeping,
And my heart is burning,
In a fear of something.
Yet, my head is empty,
Page is not pretty,
Rather it is dirty,
myself felt great pity.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Empty head by dechen lhamo )
- Awake and awake, gajanan mishra
- True-untrue, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- You are see clearly, gajanan mishra
- a dramatic lover.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- under developed.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Escape, Sandra Feldman
- MUSIC OFF THE WALL! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Expander, Kim Barney
- I believe you never will be too late, Trong Phan
- Angel's fear, gulsher JOHN
Poem of the Day
- Grandma Kay’s 95th Birthday, Suzanna Chevalier
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- It Is the Hour, George Gordon Byron
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)