Far away mountains are blue,
And denser always,
Much is extracted from the
Nearby greens, though the rough it is.
Need not fall tears for grief,
Need not act for superiority,
If effort is to the fullest, since
Dump not are the silent, smile,
Not the happiness always
Striving to achieve the goals,
Without having properly set.
May be that’s the people’s thought,
To swallow an apple without a bite.
dechen lhamo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reality Real by dechen lhamo )
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- Vietnam Sunset, Kyle Schlicher
- Standing On The Edge, Lilly Emery
- Underneath The Rock, Kyle Schlicher