Far away mountains are blue,
And denser always,
Much is extracted from the
Nearby greens, though the rough it is.
Need not fall tears for grief,
Need not act for superiority,
If effort is to the fullest, since
Dump not are the silent, smile,
Not the happiness always
Striving to achieve the goals,
Without having properly set.
May be that’s the people’s thought,
To swallow an apple without a bite.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reality Real by dechen lhamo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'Leta', Quenten McClellan
- My Anguish Heart, Lilly Emery
- The Vampires Of War, Osman Gani
- To Run From Fun, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- True Love?, Jesus James Llorico
- Email Hell, Death is Less Painful, LUVinThe NOW
- Hope and fear helpless, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Truth eventually, Tom Squires
- The unknown woes of the old, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- To Death, Susmit Panda