Bold cell phone
Wearing a cloth of navy,
Makes it quite heavy,
Cannot see but hear,
Even talks without fear.
Just 5cm long,
Which I belong,
Screaming to inform,
though not in uniform.
Numbers and alphabet design,
Is a non human sign,
What makes it shout?
As if to blast out.
Light on the screen,
Blinks in keen,
Stagnant mouth of it,
Talks neither in fit.
Its power in crowd,
Makes the owner proud,
Will it really conquer the world?
Oh god! That’s how we should be bold.
dechen lhamo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bold cell phone by dechen lhamo )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- My Dream, hugh everard
- Tell All, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Illusion of Love, Samuel Dickerson
- Doing That To Ourselves, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Playing Crazy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Is Every Man Your Equal?, Mr. Nobody
- To Live Without Being Betrayed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- the giver tanka, Kayla Daley
- Your Love Is, Michael McParland
- Living A Life I Profess, RoseAnn V. Shawiak