Dr. Yogesh Sharma
Dr. Yogesh Sharma Poems
- Mother I yearn to relish the sweet memories of your ...
- Hope Man lives with hope, And dies with hope, Hope is a ...
- O Mohammad A light hidden deep in stacks of straw, And ...
- Long Live Apartheid I was feeling sad and red, I didn’t ...
- Woman O mighty creation of god but slighted, Since the dawn...
- Deep Within Today, I want to ask myself What is it, that ...
- Akbar The Great Don’t slaughter the innocent of Chittor, ...
. The poet is a teacher who believes in universal brotherhood. He loves humanity, social justice, secularism, woman's empowerment and nature. He believes in realism. His poems are far away from the flight of fantasy and imagination. He is very close to realism of life, society and world in his poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I yearn to relish the sweet memories of your love.
The very aura, tingled and mingled me,
With an angelic bliss.
A sense of completeness cannot be explained
But can be cherished only.
Your lap is larger than this universe,
I pray to frolic in your lap always.
Your love is deeper than all the oceans,
I want to drown in those deeps.
I pray to dissolve my soul and self, in your love.
I dream to touch you and touched by you,
To sense you and sensed by you,
To comfort you and comforted by you,
And what not…..cannot say.
I wish to be with you always ...