Dr. Yogesh Sharma
Man lives with hope,
And dies with hope,
Hope is a thing,
For all the wings.
Pain and pleasure,
Dotting phases of leisure,
Some are born to smile and enjoy,
Others with miseries and die like toys.
Hope is a deceiver and racist,
In thy world apartheid exists,
It is false and hollow,
Few smiles but many dies like flies,
World is a big crematorium,
Here mind and heart cease to work.
Where every body struggles for hope,
But majority perishes unblessed.
Parched lips and hollow belly,
Leave no space to lay in peace.
Death embraces them before date,
Uncared, unloved and unwanted.
O! Almighty God, bring out the funeral,
Of racism, quota, and reservation.
Bless all with merit,
And fulfill the dying Hope.
DR. Yogesh SHARMA
Dr. Yogesh Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HOPE by Dr. Yogesh Sharma )
- In the depths of a grim winter (cavatina), Gert Strydom
- TO THE INSOMNIAC, sathya narayana
- Season is unfavorable,, Aftab Alam
- English As My Second Language, Tony Adah
- Without Taking A Breath, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I wonder if all men long for a girl… (ca.., Gert Strydom
- Is it absurd to fall too deep?, Mark Heathcote
- Kindness Begets Kindness, Tony Adah
- कलेजनि अनजालिनिसिम: दोँसे खन्थाय, Bahadur Basumatary
- Deep Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Exposure, Wilfred Owen
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)