DreamLess Dreamer Poems
- Just A Dream Wrapped in your arms Is the safest place to ...
- Now Until Forever An anniversary is a time To celebrate the ...
- Impossible Being in your presence My soul is ...
- The Castle Of Friendship Once upon a time, you asked me to ...
- You Always Need A Friend You always need a friend Someone to...
- Together We Shall Be We stand outside in the frigid ...
- Wait And See Best friends, yes we are Though I wish it was ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about DreamLess Dreamer
Just A Dream
Wrapped in your arms
Is the safest place to be.
My head resting
Against you chest; we're alone, just you and me.
Your aroma lingers and
It smells so sweet.
You gently kiss my neck,
Then my cheek, until our lips meet.
You kiss me oh so passionately;
I do not want it to end.
I love to be with you,
I can be me and
No need to pretend.
I wake up smiling,
But realize that's not how it seems.
He is just my friend
And that was just a dream.