Eila Mahima Jaipaul
I was born in Brooklyn, but I now live in upstate NY with my family. I am a faux stained glass artist, a lover, a journalist, a thinker, a mechanic, a passionate person... with much too much time on my hands. I've been writing since I was 16... perhaps one day I'll be good at it?
'For when I sample your angel'd prose, my heart soars... my soul is bliss... '
One can only dream!
Eila means 'the Earth' and Mahima means 'Greatness'
for more poems...
http: ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- An Intimidated Poet
- The Last Words That Fall From Knowing Ey...
- A Beautiful Dream
- The Things I Do With Lips (or I Will Kis...
- If I Were A Poet (writing you love poems...
- Sensual Scripts (A Poet Makes Love)
- ...And They Say Love Is Blind
- A Call Of Lovers
- 29 June
- Orgasm II (Just For Her)
- Caressing You With My Words
- A Firefly In The World Of Dreams-
- I Woke Up This Morning Thinking Erotic T...
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)