Eli Spivakovsky Poems
- Storm For A Storm The snow freezes in the air The air itself...
- Lushenko The World's Greatest ...
- Panacea The panacea of our love delineated at the hour of ...
- Dry Ice Sublimation Have you ever seen dry ice sublimation in...
- 7th Floor Angels -new- I was at the Hospital and I saw a man and ...
- Andalusian My Andalusian Spanish Horse Boy That Europe ...
- Kaastuene - A Short Story Base...
Poetry is a way for me to share my emotional memory. It is my seal, my stamp, my proof that I have been paying some attention in life. Some of my favourite poetic subjects include: Sound, Digital and Old Technology, Chrysanthemums and Cherry Blossoms, Dudaim, Japanese Royalty, Geishas and Maikos, Astronauts, Child Prodigies, Gypsies, Jews, Snow, Kabbalah, Deceptive Athletes, Chemistry, Memory and of course, Love.
I am inspired by mythology, symbology, mysticism such as Kabbalah, philosophy, angelology, literature, and film and any kind of creative thinking. As well as by my Grandfather, the pianist Jascha Spivakovsky and my Great Uncle, the violinist Tossy Spivakovsky. I also ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Storm For A Storm
The snow freezes in the air
The air itself doesn't freeze - that's called 'diamond dust'
The snow actually stopped altogether
suspended like a stalactite in the sky
Immediately afterwards the horses storm our cathedral:
a storm for a storm
I can see your pupils beating
expanding like ink in milk
And what if all the light that is left is the light that has left our eyes?
I came here to pause with you
to increase the spaces in moments
so if we ever needed to run we can hold still between things
and run faster
We can hide ...