ENOCH JOHN Poems
- Valentine Love Song Cover me with your beauty sublime; ...
- Trinidad And Tobago Carnival Islands of these Caribbean ...
- A Puzzle Walking in the shadows of love Seems always ...
- A Grain Of Sand alone, in the monumental scheme of ...
- Ice Maiden Oh, Ransomed soul. Oh, heart aglow. Divine ...
- Love And War Fear binds us to the earth But faith lifts us...
- Love's Strength Love can be stronger than the wind, Or can ...
Teacher/Poet, holds a teacher's diploma /Valsayn Teachers' College
A degree in English from THE UNIVERSITY OF THE WEST INDIES
Working on a postgraduate dissertation.Wants to become one of the greatest poets of the modern dispensation.Has read Shakespeare, Dante and Walcott.
A writer in exile at home.
Has a passion for poetry.
Presently working on another ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''writing poetry is like drinking vintage wine.''quality always comes first and last(my own philosophy as a poet)
Comments about ENOCH JOHN
Valentine Love Song
Cover me with your beauty sublime;
Stain upon my heart the dying echo of love.
Plant in my bosom the eternal seed of hope
And I'll reap a harvest of fulfilment.
Ignite upon the window of my heart
The everlasting fires of hope and liberty.
Permit my ear to hear, the rippling chords
Of the melody of your love song.
A love song sung in dire earnest
As in unison both hearts quietly beat.
Hide me under the wings of your passion
And I'll rest in contentment forevermore.