ENOCH JOHN Poems
- A Puzzle Walking in the shadows of love Seems always ...
- Trinidad And Tobago Carnival Islands of these Caribbean ...
- A Grain Of Sand alone, in the monumental scheme of ...
- Ice Maiden Oh, Ransomed soul. Oh, heart aglow. Divine ...
- Love And War Fear binds us to the earth But faith lifts us...
- Song For A St Lucian Bard [For Derek Walcott] Far from the...
- Voyage the sun peeks at me through his yellowed gaze his ...
Teacher/Poet, holds a teacher's diploma /Valsayn Teachers' College
A degree in English from THE UNIVERSITY OF THE WEST INDIES
Working on a postgraduate dissertation.Wants to become one of the greatest poets of the modern dispensation.Has read Shakespeare, Dante and Walcott.
A writer in exile at home.
Has a passion for poetry.
Presently working on another ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ENOCH JOHN
Walking in the shadows of love
Seems always clothed with uncertainty;
Clouded passages and walls that hide
True feelings of the heart
And soul of impassioned one!
Come hide me under your love shield
That I could dream again
Of running stream that's reflective
Of life's subtle ironies
And a puzzle of the ages!