George BernardBloodyShaw Poems
- *drowning In Love Love is a whirl a beautiful swirl in ...
- ********my Lady Luck I am not me tho' she mooves me as a ...
- ********who Nose? His pen goes to paper my mind swans ...
- A Loud Cloud The serenity of my sky As it passes me ...
- A Boater's Riddle I've riddled At sea. I've riddled
- 7.30 In The Morning I wake up 'alf dead. Where the 'ell's me...
- I Need A Fiddle With My Riddle Would you like to have a ...
Retired. A boater. May be old but still a floater. Still alive but I strive to continue to be happy while I'm alive. Live with an adventurous female, life never gets stale. My boat is a Dutch barge-style narrowboat. We travel all over the UK, enjoying the wonder of the natural world.
If you own a boat or appreciate the canals and rivers of England come and visit my pages and read between the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
*drowning In Love
Love is a whirl
a beautiful swirl
in which to drown,
t'would be the crown
with no diversion
to top a life
to have found
that friend and lover
all that would abound
let's drown together
as with a tether
just love and never
bother what's around....