Gregory Huyette Poems
- Love Yourself LOVE STARTS WITH YOU AND HAS NO END. IT BEGINS...
- School Shooting Problem Solved...
- Blind Sight I look but don’t see the real world in front of ...
- Live In The Moment Listen, feel, love completely; Absorb, ...
- Rich Vs Poor If you think the rich will ever give a damn ...
- My Favorite Colors Blue is my favorite color drawn from the ...
- A Beautiful Woman A beautiful woman is a sight to ...
I have been writing poetry since grade school. They come to me as inspirations at any time or place. I usually record them in 30 minutes or less and very few changes are made. I often have to read them myself after I have composed them to understand their significance and message.
I never sit down 'to write a poem.' The subjects are random and I never start a poem with a particular ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gregory Huyette
LOVE STARTS WITH YOU AND HAS NO END.
IT BEGINS WHEN YOU LOVE YOUR LIFE’S BEST FRIEND.
LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND WHO DO YOU SEE?
HOPEFULLY, YOU’LL SMILE AND WINK PROUDLY.
YOU AND YOUR EGO WILL BE SO MUCH NEARER
WHEN YOU LOVE THAT SMILING FACE IN THE MIRROR.
IF YOU CAN’T SAY “I LOVE MYSELF HUMBLY, ”
THEN YOU CAN’T LOVE OTHERS GENUINELY.
SELF LOVE ISN’T SELFISH NOR IS IT VAIN.
SELF LOVE IS THE FOUNDATION WHICH WILL SUSTAIN
OUR SELFLESS FEELINGS FOR OUR FELLOW MAN
TO HELP THROUGH OUR LIFE AS BEST WE CAN.
WHAT DO CLOUDS FEEL IF YOU HAVE’NT FLOWN?