Guillermo Veloso Poems
- Cuban Love Sweet gold of The sun in her smile The scent of ...
- Blind Love The poetry of blind man is not metered In ...
- Abandoned Love A single lost rose Abandoned on the ...
- A Dangerous Rose
- 9/11....Decade We pack our time in Bundles of 10 Each year ...
- Peace Be With You, My Brother You have bitten my arm and ...
- My Wild God Blooms I live with a wild god Of no face Of no ...
a chef by trade, lover of life, it's passions and pains. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Guillermo Veloso
Sweet gold of
The sun in her smile
The scent of rum and sea
Her wave-tossed hair tangled by
The breath of Spain
Her back arched, sweat soaked and
An African sun
Taino heat rises through her
Her body sways, the trunk of a palm that
Quivers with salsa rhythms
The forest is
Tobacco deep dense with
Mulatto leaves to cover our sin