Guillermo Veloso Poems
- Blind Love The poetry of a blind man Is not metered In ...
- Cuban Love Glistening under the African sun Taino heat ...
- A Dangerous Rose
- Abandoned Love A single lost rose Abandoned on the ...
- 9/11....Decade We pack our time in Bundles of 10 Each year ...
- Peace Be With You, My Brother You have bitten my arm and ...
- My Wild God Blooms I live with a wild god Of no face Of no ...
a chef by trade, lover of life, it's passions and pains. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Guillermo Veloso
The poetry of a blind man
Is not metered
In contrast hue or color
It is textured
A light finger upon the breast of a lover
An epic is forged
On the shallow breath
Of a tender sigh
Of his unseen lover
And verses fall like rain