Gwenevere Cornwell Poems
- Your Majesty Your majesty, if you will I realize that I am ...
- What I Wouldn'T Give What I wouldn't give To dance by the ...
- What's Not To Love In Perfecti... You know I love you Yet you...
- You Kill The Earth How the world turns In still ...
- You Are My Angel I simply want to cry I don't know what to ...
- Your Inner Self Find your own inner self Please don't leave ...
- You And I You and I As unlike eachother as the Sun and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Your majesty, if you will
I realize that I am not worthy
Of licking the slime from your shoes
But I would that I could
Your majesty, don't you see
You're worth nothing to me
Though the world may worship you
You're simply a chauvinistic pig
Your majesty, we can tell
That you hold yourself in high opinion
You find no self faults
And you are self-centered
Your majesty, we realize
That you are blind to your own faults
And you are blind to the trials of others
You believe yourself to be the center of the Universe
Your majesty, ...