What Will Happen Tomorrow?
What will happen tomorrow?
Will it be filled with sorrow?
Will we even live that long?
How unknowable our lives
Are they joyful or full of strife?
Filled with all that's left unknown
Different theories for discussion
Hoping we press the right button
With our guesses and our lives
Going down the only road
That you and me have ever known
Wonder if we have a choice
What waits past the sunset?
Something worse, or better yet
And we may never know
If we follow this same road
So be careful what you choose
It could all be win or lose
Just a matter of fate
Full of thoughts of love and hate
So please pick your favourite path
Because you'll find there's no way back
Please just hope you don't regret
What's to come? We don't know yet
Give your life to living
Or give your life to giving
Simply do what you feel's right
Straight ‘til the end's in sight
Show the world your internal might
Just please tell me you will fight
To make the world a better place
In this never-ending race
If you are failing, pick up the pace
Living only for what's good
Your life will turn out as it should
Gwenevere Cornwell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Will Happen Tomorrow? by Gwenevere Cornwell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Adazeh Ador-Ishama's Horn, Tony Adah
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant
- sticky love fest...messed me up good, Mandolyn ...
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher