Hasan Haskovic Poems
- My Childhood At first there was light The voice of ...
- Past Midnight Yes, it is silence The dark horseman He who ...
- Heads Held High The whips of slavers are the supposed ...
- Where Never Meets Forever Aren't you tired of these cages? ...
- Nihil -new- Buildings fences and burning bridges Raising defenses ...
- Time Not Wasted It's not deliberate Merely common ...
- Love Forbidden Petals crimson Crowning the red rose Were ...
Just a kid trying to get the hold of his own thoughts. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hasan Haskovic
At first there was light
The voice of unknown
Beauty and purpose
Something into which we are grown
Back then, just a handfull of years
A time which had no meaning
Not that I could discern
Yet so much melody, harmony, color
All the stars bright and gleaming
No dusk, no obscurity
Just plain emotion
Warmth and reality
With every passing year
The Sun shined less
Sorrow became more frequent
Yet unaccepted by the rest
Two handfulls have passed
Just yesterday, it seems
The reality closer, more bitter
Yet I've grown no ...