Hasan Haskovic Poems
- Heads Held High The whips of slavers are the supposed ...
- My Childhood At first there was light The voice of ...
- Time Not Wasted It's not deliberate Merely common ...
- Past Midnight Yes, it is silence The dark horseman He who ...
- Where Never Meets Forever Aren't you tired of these cages? ...
- Between Sadness And Inspiratio... Between sadness And ...
- In The Depth Of Human Hearts The primordial fire in my ...
Just a kid trying to get the hold of his own thoughts. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hasan Haskovic
Heads Held High
The whips of slavers are the supposed directive
To correct all the errors in one man's perspective
We are what we fear
Freedom and peace are not the world's intent
Instead it leans to self destruction
To verify their money invested in disaster was well spent
Stack the bodies high in the name of the war we had won
And as soon one calamity ended, another had already begun
For the sake of victory
Man's will will never be free
And so it goes on
Personally I don't think I ask for much
Just to be a free man
And to be treated as such
My oath lies in ...