Holly Jamestone Poems
- A Love That's Like No Other Though I believe in God I feel ...
- Dance In The Rain Dance in the rain With clouds at your ...
- We'Ll Meet At Heaven's Door We knew she’d leave us in the ...
- A Box Of Love A Box of Love holds special thoughts Known ...
- Lost Love Nothing is more painful than lost love It ...
- Terrorism Of The Mind Flowers in hand, embraces in check, ...
- Recipe Of Motherhood Blend several hours of caring Through ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Holly Jamestone
A Love That's Like No Other
Though I believe in God
I feel so all alone
The one thing that eludes me
Is a man to call my own
A mate, a man, protector, friend
To be here by my side
I pray to God please send him now
And we Two will abide
Living in your sacred world
Two hearts exuding grace
Please take my hand and guide me toward
His special, calming face
A place where love is lasting
Where my heart joins another
Where He and I may then be We
A Love That’s Like No Other
I know the life you gave to me
Should be my gift to you
But I am lost and need a ...