Israh Sadan Poems
- Happiness I've never trusted happiness. We've never quite ...
- Angel In My Arms Shiny little eyes smile up at me Tiny ...
- A Poem About Silly Breasts Several times a day I have to ...
- Self Sacrifice My independence liberates you. I can not beg ...
- Don'T Piss Me Off Don’t piss me off I’m armed with ...
- Goodnight My Star Sleep my child I put thee to rest. I gave...
- A Global Marriage They lie in oposite hemispheres of the ...
Only daughter, eldest child.
Shy at first,
In her twenties a bit wild.
Broke some hearts, shed some tears.
Settled down at 26 years.
Has husband and son, and another little bun.
Due December 08.
Can hardly wait.
This one a little girl.
Pigeon Pair complete
That will be it for pitter patter of little feet.
Has always scribbled words and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I've never trusted happiness.
We've never quite been friends.
And everytime that my heart breaks,
It never really mends.
I wrote these words so long ago
And yet they still hold true.
This heart can hold no happiness.
The love just falls right through.