Silly poem about pimples
The spotty face
stares back at me
On the chin alone
I count more than three.
Some brown some red,
with a touch of yellow.
I cry into my pillow.
No powders no pastes
Could cleverly hide
the pimples that cover
my face from side to side.
It's been over a decade
since my problem begun.
WHO stil has acne at age 31?
Israh Sadan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silly poem about pimples by Israh Sadan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tetracty Dry Grass, Heather Burns
- On The Highway Of Life, Heather Burns
- Angel With Ferns In A Far Landscape, mary douglas
- Theres A Place, Heather Burns
- Plum Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- Suffusing My Heart In Sunrise, mary douglas
- A Promise Made, Kyle Schlicher
- Our Children, Heather Burns
- Going Home, Heather Burns
- Valentine With Doves On The Seven Last W.., mary douglas