Jackson Olagunju Poems
- Escape Into Pain (Sonnet) With taught of sadness. We are ...
- Beneath Is Joy(Idyll) Joy beneath our heart. Two wrongs make...
- Weeping Heart Virginity was my Dignity Dignity was my ...
- Realm Of A Soldier(Sonnet)
- Rose Of Beauty
- Singing Bird(Limerick Poem) There once a bird. Whose actions...
- Desparate Mission(Sonnet) Two wrongs they say make it ...
My name is olatunji olagunju am a native of oyo state; Ibadan..am just a single boy who loves wtiting poem.reading noveals.eating.and meeting new fwnds.....am a kind of boy who will walk under the rain wt my fwnds.instead of going wt an unbrella.....Life is good when u have good fwnds dat love nd care abt u...... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jackson Olagunju
Escape Into Pain (Sonnet)
With taught of sadness.
We are still in darkness.
Can't see the dawn at hand.
Traped with pain.
Forgotten with pain and sadness.
Seening the realm of endless catastrophe.
Battle, but still in pain.
Seen the pain but always rising.
Death run faster than we can.
Hoping for pleasure in pain.
Cast to the dark with no repair.
Much terror, but our feeble heart contain.
But our old subtle foe.
From fry pan to fire at dawn and night.