Escape into Pain (Sonnet)
With taught of sadness.
We are still in darkness.
Can't see the dawn at hand.
Traped with pain.
Forgotten with pain and sadness.
Seening the realm of endless catastrophe.
Battle, but still in pain.
Seen the pain but always rising.
Death run faster than we can.
Hoping for pleasure in pain.
Cast to the dark with no repair.
Much terror, but our feeble heart contain.
But our old subtle foe.
From fry pan to fire at dawn and night.
Jackson Olagunju's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Escape into Pain (Sonnet) by Jackson Olagunju )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- $25 from POEM HUNTER, Richard Thripp
- Children's Prayer, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love passion..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- मोखांजोँ मोखां, Ronjoy Brahma
- Walton/Walmart Chinese Club, Richard Thripp
- sharing a cup of civet coffee, RIC S. BASTASA
- and they will love you for it, RIC S. BASTASA
- that old streetcar already named desire, RIC S. BASTASA
- an ailing wind, RIC S. BASTASA
- mistaken......, RIC S. BASTASA